October 18, 2003
Today is a Friday. Recent months, my Friday nights are spent outside, at least till 2am and my head will only hit the pillow at around 3am. Not tonight. Chiefly cos my kaki, Wenn, needs to get up super early for work tomorrow. So, she suggested that I'd better come back home (from my evening class) and spend some time on, I quote, 'soul reflection'.
So, I guess that's part of the reason why I'm here, blogging. Not cos I wanna do any soul reflection. But cos I certainly do not know how to go abut doing that. hence, decided that perhaps if I start writing, I'd start thinking and start reflecting. Well, obviously, it's not working. haha
Life's been a whirlwind recently. Those who have been somewhat updated with the happenings (voluntary and involuntary) in my life will know what I mean.
I've this list of people I know and really feel that I ought to make time out for. Either juz to catch up with them, to hang out (mindless kind), or to fulfill some promises earlier made. And the list juz keep extending.
But, it's not like I totally don't have time. Juz that, if I think about it seriously, there is indeed one friend who I've been seeing on a very regular basis, like, almost every weekend. haha. Someone almost like my own boyfriend. Shucks...
hey, wenn, if you're reading this, I think 'we need to talk'. hahahaha..
Posted by 杏 cy (Jancy) at 01:05